Pip letter saying they have all the information — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip letter saying they have all the information

Options
Red1983dawn
Red1983dawn Community member Posts: 26 Listener
Is this a good thing and how long is it till I receive my decision 

Thanks 

Comments

• Dotty123
    Dotty123 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
    Options
    Esa have asked my doctor for medical report which I have been told the dr sent I’ve never seen this doctor can I ask for look at the report from dr or see it at assessment this dr doesn’t no me never seen him
  • Red1983dawn
    Options
    Yeah I phoned pip and asked them for a copy of my assessment report and received it within a week. 

Hope this helps
  • Dotty123
    Dotty123 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
    Options
    Sorry sorry I meant my dr has never met me and esa asked him for report on me can I get the report from my dr to see it as I’ve never met this dr before
  • Red1983dawn
    Options
    You can but try and ask the Dr's practice or you could ring esa and see if the can give you a copy. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,072 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Yeah I phoned pip and asked them for a copy of my assessment report and received it within a week. 

Hope this helps
    The letter you received saying the have all the information is just a standard letter they send to everyone. It doesn't mean anything other than what it says.

As you've received a copy of the report you should be able to work out from that what points were recommended, if any. Somewhere in the report will be boxes with dots or ticks. Use the PIP descriptors to compare what's ticked and add those points up, if there's any. They usually go with the recommendations in the report, it's rare to go against it.

There's no time scales to any decision, backlogs are just part of the reason a decision can be delayed. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Red1983dawn
    Options
    I've now received a letter telling me that they have all the information needed and am even more confused 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    I'm not sure why you're confused, as i advised, it's a standard letter they send to everyone.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Red1983dawn
    Options
    Sorry its just my mental health issues and the fact I received a txt two weeks ago saying the same thing 
  • Red1983dawn
    Options
    Sorry its just my mental health issues and the fact I received a txt two weeks ago saying the same thing 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    As advised, ring DWP to ask for a copy of the assessment report to be sent to you.

Brightness