Esa back pay — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Esa back pay

Options
wendival
wendival Community member Posts: 3 Listener
my son was put in the income based group instead off support group he’s been getting 220  every 2 weeks esa he got a letter filled it in he’s hoping to get 16 .40 backdated to feb 2013 he lives with me  can anybody advice me pleas

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,033 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI,

You mean he was put on Contributions based and wasn't assessed for the Income related top up.

I'm afraid it's impossible to answer that question on an internet forum. He'll need to wait for DWP to assess him. Time scales for this are 12 weeks, maybe longer. Once a decision is made they'll write to him.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.