Dla/pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dla/pip

Options
thor14
thor14 Community member Posts: 39 Connected
just had my pip home visit assessment this morning,it went ok but time will tell never felt so stressed. Does anyone know how long it takes for the medical report to be forwarded to pip. Thanks.

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    The acessor will write their report then forward it to DWP where a decision maker will set your award. On Monday phone DWP and request a copy of your acessment report. It takes about a week to arrive once requested. On receiving it you can work out see what's your award may should be. But you still have to wait for the official award notification letter.
  • thor14
    Options
    Hi wilko, will her report be done by mon? That seems quick.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,003 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sometimes they're sent the same day, sometimes it takes a few days. If they're chosen for audit it's delayed being returned. No one can answer exactly how long it takes to return it. Leave it till the middle of next week and then ring PIP for your copy of the report to be sent. If it's back they'll send it, if not they won't. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • thor14
    Options
    Thanks poppy 123456 for that.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.