Has anyone got ESA with anxiety/agoraphpbia - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Has anyone got ESA with anxiety/agoraphpbia

Options
2»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,030 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    They have a habit of re-assessing people just before they reach 65 i don't know if it's a coincidence or not but just seems rather stupid when your ESA will stop anyway once you reach 65.

You'll soon be invited to apply for PIP, if that hasn't already happened. When you are invited make sure you fill out that form with as much information about how your conditions affect you as possible. PIP and DLA are different, PIP is about how your conditions affect your ability to carry out daily activities based on the PIP descriptors. Any relevant evidence you have will need to be sent with your form. Do some research about PIP so that you have some understanding of what the descriptors mean, that will help you.

Good luck with them both.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Ashleyb1
    Ashleyb1 Community member Posts: 52 Connected
    Options
    Turns out it wasnt ESA I applied for, it was a health assessment for universal credit the benefits are similar tho, 2 different groups which are the same as ESA there support group is called lcwra I'll let you guys know when I get a decision.
  • poppy123456
    Options
    You can still request a copy of the assessment report to be sent to you. If you're given LCWRA then you'll receive an extra £328 per month payable from the 4th month of your claim from when you first sent in your first sick/fit note. If the decision is LCW there's no extra money per month.

Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Ashleyb1
    Options
    Oh right so is that on top of my normal universal credit money which is £257 and is that my first sick note ever sent to them or my first sick note sent with my claim
  • poppy123456
    Options
    Yes £328 on top of that but only if awarded LCWRA. It will be the first sick note sent for this claim.
  • poppy123456
    edited January 2019
    Options
  • Ashleyb1
    Options
    Okay thanks for the quick reply.
  • poppy123456
    Options
    You're welcome.
  • CjW
    CjW Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Options
    Ashleyb1 said:
    I had my health assessment just over a week ago and I have been looking on these forums and no one has said they have got or on ESA with anxiety issues I'm just wondering if theres anyone on ESA with anxiety. thanks.
    Yes my husband has both and is placed on the Support Group. Get a letter from go confirming this n send to ESA. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.