Pip decision - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip decision

2»

Comments

• atd1984
    atd1984 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    I had mine on 20/12/18 still not heard back yet but I do have my report 
  • atd1984
    atd1984 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    I’ve just phoned pip and only been awarded the standard care nothing for mobility witch I feel is wrong as I can’t even walk 50m and I use crutches 
  • Red1983dawn
    Red1983dawn Community member Posts: 26 Listener
    That's ridiculous and atd1984 and poppy123456 I've been told by my psychiatrist that I will never be able to work again due to my condition 
  • thor14
    thor14 Community member Posts: 39 Connected
    Hi atd 1984, i’m So sorry to hear this, more stress again. I am dreading my outcome as i’m hearing of so so many people either being put of or getting not what they feel they r entitled to. Unfair!! Good luck.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,352 Disability Gamechanger
    That's ridiculous and atd1984 and poppy123456 I've been told by my psychiatrist that I will never be able to work again due to my condition 
    PIP isn't about not being able to work. People work and claim PIP.

Last year my daughter was awarded Enhanced rate for both parts for 1 year. She has a learning disability and autism.... there's no cure for both of these, yet she was given the short award because they think her condition will improve. She needs help, support and guidance every single day.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Red1983dawn
    Red1983dawn Community member Posts: 26 Listener
    Okay I understand 

Brightness