Where can I get an advisor to join me on the day of my tribunal? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Where can I get an advisor to join me on the day of my tribunal?

Options
cruftsdog
cruftsdog Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited January 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I am waiting for a tribunal date for PIP as I disagreed with the downgrade of DLA higher mobility and middle care to PIP standard both mobility and care. Where can I get an advisor to join me on the day of my tribunal?

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @cruftsdog, and a warm welcome to the community!

A good place to start would be the Advicelocal website, where you can input your postcode and find support available near you.
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    cruftsdog said:
    I am waiting for a tribunal date for PIP as I disagreed with the downgrade of DLA higher mobility and middle care to PIP standard both mobility and care. Where can I get an advisor to join me on the day of my tribunal?
    So effectively the only change is that for PIP you have the standard rate whereas for DLA it was the higher rate?

You are aware that for DLA the maximum distance you could walk was 50 metres to get the high rate whereas for PIP the maximum was reduced to 20 metres?

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.