Esa payment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Esa payment

Hi I'm really worried was Ment to have my esa payed in yesterday but nothing I rang and they said I'd get it by the end of day but still nothing has anyone else had this problem I'm so worried terrible panic attacks anxiety and crying all the time thank you 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,909 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

The only thing you can do is ring them again when they open today.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • poppysmith2019
    poppysmith2019 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Definitely will do thankyou
  • Dotty123
    Dotty123 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
    Does does esa really have to do this to peaple they don’t help dwp don’t call you in to talk things thru and help I’m diabetic asthmatic I just need them pay my rent surely they should help more than upset peaple hope you get your money x
  • poppysmith2019
    poppysmith2019 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Rang them they Ment Tobe authorising payment this morning I've got bills that should have been payed yesterday stressed isn't the word and thank you 
  • poppy123456
    I'm glad it's sorted but they should do a same day payment. Sometimes just a simple error can cause a payment not to be made.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Dotty123
    Usually if that happens they can put it in by 12 noon x
  • stephenjohn
    stephenjohn Community member Posts: 44 Courageous
    The dwp have a mandate to stop as many people claiming as possible,I am a carer for my wife who has N.E.S.S which is triggered by stress ,had an assessment and the transcript of this meeting was fiction,Enid blyton would have been proud of it ...do they care .....sorry that’s a big NO.....been to two tribunal,won both ....good luck to you xxxxx
  • poppy123456
    Lots of people claim ESA and PIP successfully first time without any problems at all. The only problem is we don't hear about the good stories. If someone's had a decision they're happy with they have no questions to ask, so we don't hear their story.
  • Dotty123
    It’s disgusting how they treat peaple we should no our illnesses it’s degrading and so stressful I went to drs as unwell got blood sugar protein in my pee no sky hi and my hands are so painful my mates typing this before anyone asks 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.