Hi, my name is TLC — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is TLC

Tlc
Tlc Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi I'm waiting on a decision of reconsideration because they dropped me down from both enhanced to enhanced for mobility and standard for daily living. I have been given new evidence of my gp has anyone got any idea how long it will take or what next  thanks  x.

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Tlc Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

I am one of the team of community champions who help and advise new members who join.

In response to your question we have information on PIP. Talk about PIP/DLA on our website.

Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Ho @Tlc welcome to the community! 

I am unsure of how long it will take however you can check out the next steps in our appealing a DWP benefits decision section. Let us know if you need any further help :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • minniemoo
    minniemoo Community member Posts: 51 Courageous
    Hi @Tlc I waited 3 weeks for my MR decision I actually rang the DWP and they updated me accordingly as the info was back from the decision maker at the time I wasn’t happy with the decision they had made had to then wait for the paperwork to arrive then went for appeal good luck on your outcome min ?
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Tlc, and a warm welcome to the community!

Fingers crossed for a decision soon. In the meantime, you may find our other PIP/DLA discussions helpful.

Brightness