Pip taken off me after iuc — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip taken off me after iuc

suzieq132
suzieq132 Community member Posts: 32 Connected
Hi all just wanted to tell you

So I had an interview under caution for which they have taken all of my money from me. Their written report is absolute rubbish taken on about 5 days of when my dog who I rely upon nearly died. The report is sketchy to say the least. Written at one point I had in my hands a dog three leads and a large handbag whilst smoking and using my phone oh and an extra dog even appears at one point which also conflicts with the small bag I had over my shoulder when setting out   It would be laughable if it wasn't my life they were playing with. The last report continually states that I am okay and confidently in affected  it doesn't state that I was in hospital after that day with hypertension type 3. Only snippets of the interview were used in the written transcripts. All was highly edited to show what they wanted to be the truth and not the actual truth. Any tips for going forward on the mandatory reconsideration? 

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    It it looks like someone has reported you for possible benefits fraud. I would want a copy of the full interview and a copy of any photographs use to prove your so say fraudulent activities if you can get these get some F2F advice as which is your next move.
  • suzieq132
    Yes my ex husband he has just detailed everything in my divorce papers questioning everything  he's told the children it was him and has detailed everything in the papers including saying that if this is fraud then so is my statement that he was abusive to me 
  • suzieq132
    I'm closing this thread I accidentally posted twice  
  • suzieq132
    Oh I don't know how. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,365 Disability Gamechanger
    You can't close a thread yourself but you can ask for it to be closed.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • suzieq132
    Thanks Poppy 
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    suzieq132 said:
    Hi all just wanted to tell you

So I had an interview under caution for which they have taken all of my money from me. Their written report is absolute rubbish taken on about 5 days of when my dog who I rely upon nearly died. The report is sketchy to say the least. Written at one point I had in my hands a dog three leads and a large handbag whilst smoking and using my phone oh and an extra dog even appears at one point which also conflicts with the small bag I had over my shoulder when setting out   It would be laughable if it wasn't my life they were playing with. The last report continually states that I am okay and confidently in affected  it doesn't state that I was in hospital after that day with hypertension type 3. Only snippets of the interview were used in the written transcripts. All was highly edited to show what they wanted to be the truth and not the actual truth. Any tips for going forward on the mandatory reconsideration? 
    That is normal. No prosecuting authority would want to devalue their case by concentrating on the bits that wont help their case.
    The whole point of it is to paint you in the worst possible way.
    As has been said you should now gather together ALL of the evidence from them including photos etc and then try to dismantle/show doubt that their case is not what it appears to be.
  • suzieq132
    After their last surveillance where 5hey said I looked fine I drove straight to hospital and was taken by ambulance to another hospital diagnosed with high blood pressure 199/110 and prescribed tablets and told to try and exercise to reduce it   

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.