chirky40 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

chirky40

Options
chirky40
chirky40 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
hi there i recieved a letter we are reviewing your benefits and circumstances esa support group joint claim whats this about please

Comments

• Dotty123
    Dotty123 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
    Options
    Means checking if you can still keep esa as everyone who’s on it is getting medical and they decide if after review you get to stay on it 
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You are reacessed before your award ends to see if you still qualify if not you'll be placed in lower group and exspeted to look for work.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,056 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    If what you received was a work capability assessment (ESA50 form) then it's a review as advised. This must be filled in and returned no later than the date stated in the letter.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.