Hi, my name is bambideer! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is bambideer!

Options
bambideer
bambideer Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi, to everyone I have literally just joined. ?

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @bambideer welcome to the community! Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • bambideer
    Options
    Hi Ami, I'm Carol and I suffer from arthritis and curvature of the spine and have the start of dementia so in a bit of a pickle lol, although I do everything for myself I find it difficult but hey ho . I have two dogs that are my life and make me get up and do all I do, Despite my predicament I don't let it get ne down and I help some friends who have disabilities and helped set up a coffee club for anyone who would like to go it's totally free and we also run a small food bank. 
  • bambideer
    Options
    Oh I'm a fighter was brought up that way was told as a child if you want something then it's down to you because no one will give it to you that now has made me strong so I don't have to relie on anyone. So what about you Ami ? By the way that is a lovely photo of you and the gent.
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Love your positivity! Aww thank you, that's my fiance, we are getting married in Seltember!

I have Transverse Myelitis which is a rare neurological condition, my spinal cord became inflamed which led to me losing the ability to sit up, stand up and walk. I have Ataxia, hearing difficulties and central vision loss. I will be here all night if I give you my full medical history lol!
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Options
    Welcome to the community @bambideer

How are you doing today?

You may find our Neurological conditions and dealing with chronic pain discussions pages useful.

That's the spirit, keep it up! I love that you're involved with the food bank and coffee club. You may be interested in our coffee lounge :)
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @bambideer

“Welcome”

Wow it’s great to hear ? your positivity?

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I can help you with ❓❓

@steve51
  • bambideer
    Options
    Thankyou Steve that is so kind of you and will keep that in mind. Carol. ?
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @bambideer

No Probs, I will be here for you!!!!!!

@steve51

Brightness