PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

Worried, do I give my PIP up now?

Autumn_53Autumn_53 Member Posts: 4 Listener
edited February 2019 in PIP, DLA and AA
Hi have not been in here for ages . Last time I received some good advice from this community.  But now I'm wondering what to do.  I have osteoarthritis in my knee and also I had large kidney stone and a frozen shoulder. I was really ill for 3 years awaiting ops couldn't claim ESA said not eligible to do with NI contributions. Didn't get a penny for 3 years . Husband took a second job as I couldn't work. I applied for pip and was awarded enhanced on mobility and standard on living this came through the day after I came out of hospital having a total knee replacement operation.  I was awarded till 2020 . I was awaiting my second OP which I had last April keyhole surgery to remove a massive kidney stone.  Now recovering from all three conditions I asked about telling pip about being in hospital  . And I was told you only need to info them if in hospital  for a long stay is this right. ?  My next reassessment is Dec . Do I give my pip up now .?  I am going back to my doctor as my other knee is now playing up and my hips cannot walk far .going to see if i can have more xrays and see if the osteoarthritis has spread . I'm worried sick what to do I'm 65 . Thank you for any advice 

Replies

Sign in or join us to comment.