I'm on ESA support group for a year got a face to face assesment next week will o be put back on the — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I'm on ESA support group for a year got a face to face assesment next week will o be put back on the

Mave
Mave Community member Posts: 5 Listener
I'm on ESA support group for a year got a face to face assesment next week will I be put back in the supppet group my circumstances have not changed in fact they have for worse 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,360 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

I'm afraid no one can tell you what the decision is likely to be. For this you'll need to wait for the decision to made. Once you've had the assessment, leave it a week and ring ESA to ask for a copy of the assessment report to be sent to you, this will give you some idea what the decision is likely to be as they mostly go with the report. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Mave
    Thank you I'm a nervous wreck at the moment I suffer with sleep apnia I take 13 different medications each day as well as having asthma 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,360 Disability Gamechanger
    You're welcome. Yes, these re-assessments are an extremely stressful time for everyone.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Dotty123
    Dotty123 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
    Awful things these assessments everyone worried stressed everyone has been Grt on here helping good luck x
  • Sianjenkins
    Sianjenkins Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Well i was in support group for years and years and my condition is degenerative.. I got put back into the work group after the assessment then made a new claim the following year and got put back into the support group .. Same assessor both times... U think its hit or miss...you can appeal and go to tribunal though but i was too ill to be doing it. Good luck
  • Mave
    Thank you I've got a family member coming with me for support who knows how my condition affects me 
  • Mave
    In just stressing about it all at the moment if I could work I would most days it's a struggle to get out of bed and losing my mother two years and still grieving  I've had grief couciling and now go every week to see my phsopherapist 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.