ESA — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA

Options
trex
trex Community member Posts: 7 Listener
I posted my ESA questionnaire yesterday as I was waiting for a doctors letter to go in with it..the letter arrived after last collection yesterday so I posted it yesterday after 6pm its due in tomorrow 13 th feb 2019. I did inform the DWP it may be late as the doctors letter I am awaiting is late and wish to include it into my questionnaire, I also filled in page 3 of the ESA questionnaire explaining this...my ESA is due in tomorrow strangely enough the same time as my questionnaire ??? will I not get my ESA tomorrow. Also assuming I will get a face to face assessment how long after the questionnaire is posted to the DWP will it take for an interview date ...

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @trex   Pleased to met you welcome.

I am one of the team of community champions who help and advise new members who join.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

I am unsure of an answer to your question. There will be members of our community or team who will know the answer.

Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,030 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

You'll be paid your ESA tomorrow. As the form is due to be received by tomorrow, i would ring them to make sure they've received it. It's extremely important that they receive that form no later than the date stated on the letter. If it's received later then your money could stop and you'll be found fit for work for failing to return the form. There's no extra time given to return the ESA50 form.

There's no timescales for any waiting times for the assessment. It depends on backlog in your area.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • trex
    trex Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    Options
    Thankyou for your reply poppy 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.