PIP form online — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP form online

Shlbly
Shlbly Community member Posts: 136 Pioneering
Hi can anyone tell me please, can you download a PIP form online so you can type in answers, then print off? TIA

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    edited February 2019
    Shlbly said:
    Hi can anyone tell me please, can you download a PIP form online so you can type in answers, then print off? TIA
    @shlbly Sorry I'm afraid you will NOT be able to download and print a PIP2 form off to send to the DWP as each form has a unique bar code attached to you NIN, and you name. You can always add extra pages just put you name and NIN on every page remember to add page numbers to match and so they don't get lost X of Y etc.
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• Shlbly
    Hi thank you for getting back to me, I wanted it so it could all be typed up ready for next time. 
  • Shlbly
    wilko said:
    Hi no PIP forms, but thank you anyway.
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    Shlbly said:
    Hi thank you for getting back to me, I wanted it so it could all be typed up ready for next time. 
    @Shlbly Your welcome, I full understand it would make sense too, but the only forms that can be done on computer are ESA. But you don't want to fill them in to much advance because they can change by way of the dates at the bottom of the form.

Always keep a copy copy if you send anything to the DWP and always send it recorded delivery too.

Good luck.
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

Brightness