Reassesment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Reassesment

Options
ollieandduke
ollieandduke Community member Posts: 177 Courageous
Ive rang esa theyve said my reassesment is in march this year.
I cant get out dwp have said i need a letter from my doctor stating i cant get out and i need a home visit.
Question i have is this is there a certain dead line i need the letter from. I have rang my doctor today but will this letter still be valid to send  in march or as it got to be dated within a certan time 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

I would wait until you receive the ESA50 form. They don't always re-assess you the exact date they tell you. Some go over, some go under that time.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • ollieandduke
    Options
    They say they havesent the letter out
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    The letter from your GP doesn't have to be dated with in a certain time.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • ollieandduke
    Options

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.