ESA form — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA form

Options
ainesse
ainesse Community member Posts: 1 Connected
I'm almost finished completing my ESA3 form -( the thing they sent out to people previously on ESA who were paid approx £55 a week(instead of probably about twice that amount)  - that's my interpretation from researching this matter on the net) anyway that's why I am on here. I believe that they were somehow caught out by court case or through a report that ended up on the BBC ...something along those lines....but whichever it was - the cat was out of the bag and that's why they have been sending out these lengthy ESA3 forms................. uugghh !!!

Reading through people experiences and contributions thus far...........has been enlightening.............By the way I also resubscribed to "benefits and work" website again about fortnight ago...... for £15 (per year)

They are excellent  - I wish I had joined up sooner with regard to my PIP application. ( but that's another story).
If you are going to appeal the DWP's decision regarding  a benefit you have applied for then do your self a favour and join
https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @ainesse   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

Thank you for the information and comments.

I am one of the team of community champions who advise and help new members who join.

Have a look around our website. We are friendly. 

Please can I suggest consider looking at CAB to help with any forms you may have.

Please ask if we can help and advise some one will know. From our team or members of our community.

Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @ginesse

Thank you for sharing this with us. You may be interested in our ESA information page and ESA discussions

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.