DWP GB FP LP funding — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

DWP GB FP LP funding

wullmcg
wullmcg Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi, I was waiting word back from my DWP assessment and this is the latest payment that has come in. I've never seen one like it before. As it usually just says DWP ESA bout this says DWP GB FP LP funding.
Could anyone tell me what this is    or have any idea... Thank you 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,905 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

The best thing to do is ring them and ask. If it's your first ESA assessment then it could be money they owe you but we could only guess here.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Dotty123
    Dotty123 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
    Hi poppy it’s me trouble do you no how I get food gas elec I’m starving been ill with diabetes not eating still not heard from sdp they on fone just say they’ll be in touch is anyone available to help 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,905 Disability Gamechanger
    Dotty123 said:
    Hi poppy it’s me trouble do you no how I get food gas elec I’m starving been ill with diabetes not eating still not heard from sdp they on fone just say they’ll be in touch is anyone available to help 
    Unless a family member can help you then your only option will be a food bank and you'll need a referral for this. This link will help you find one in your area and then just ring them. They will tell you what you need to do. Some can also help with gas/electric tokens.

I know you claim PIP, when are you due your payment for this? Hopefully it's soon, then this will help you until you hear from DWP about the SDP claim.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.