I am currently researching issues of mobility and pressure to walk amongst mobility aid users — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I am currently researching issues of mobility and pressure to walk amongst mobility aid users

Rosie1640
Rosie1640 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited February 2019 in Research and opportunities

Hi, my name is Rosie Booth and I am currently researching issues of mobility and pressure to walk amongst mobility aid users with physical impairments, for my dissertation at Liverpool Hope University studying Disability Studies in Education.

This topic is one I feel very passionate about as a wheelchair user myself with embodied experience of the research topic. 

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Rosie1640   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

I am one of the team of community champions who help and advise new members.

Wish you well with your research .

I am sure members of our community be happy to contribute .

Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • rayrey
    rayrey Community member Posts: 11 Listener
    You might want to look at NHS ENGLAND new wheelchair policy,NHS ENGLAND PERSONAL WHEELCHAIR BUDGETS  but the implementation is patchy to say the least
    Regards
    Rayrey
  • Rosie1640
    Rosie1640 Community member Posts: 4 Listener

Thank you both very much.

- Rosie

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.