P.I.p. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

P.I.p.

louady56
louady56 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi I've been on DLA for many years, I have had 2 heart attacks, arthritis, plus others.I had my assessment Dec8th and still not heard anything and so worried about it now.

Comments

• Fitznspatz
    Fitznspatz Community member Posts: 45 Courageous
    Have you phoned the help line - be prepared to be on hold for a long time - to enquire about the progress of your application? On one of the times my wife did this she was told the assessor had been asked for extra information which had just been received. A decision would therefore follow in two to three weeks which it duly did, just over 14 weeks after the face to face interview.

You can also ask for a copy of the assessor’s report which will give you a shrewd idea of the likely outcome.
  • louady56
    louady56 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Thank you.I'm so nervous & worried as have heard such terrible stories about it all.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.