does anyone know how long a pip review form take? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

does anyone know how long a pip review form take?

auds48
auds48 Community member Posts: 41 Connected
edited February 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
H does anyone know how long a pip review form take once sent back to find out if still getting pip it’s been back 4 weeks do they let you know if stops and do most people go for f2f thanks for any info on this 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @auds48 welcome to the community! I did not need to attend a F2F for my review, have you tried contacting their helpline?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • auds48
    No not yet dud not know how long would have to wait maybe guve it another few days to just getting a bit stressed with it all
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    I know, it was only a few weeks ago that I got my decision for my review, waiting is horrendous!
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,338 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

There's no time scales. It depends on backlog in your area. I returned my daughters PIP review form back 12 weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet, so 4 weeks really isn't long at all.

Expect another face to face assessment as most people have them.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • auds48
    Thanks for info 
  • auds48
    Do you still get your benifet while you are still awaitng a decsion. On pip review 
  • poppy123456
    Yes. If the decision doesn't go in your favour then payments will stop 4 weeks later. If a decision goes in your favour then you'll receive a new award length of time.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Adam_Alumni
    Adam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 164 Pioneering

Hi @auds48

Welcome to the community

Is there anything else that we can help you with?

• auds48
    Thanks for that info was just the last time it was reduced after f2f took to appeal was awarded till 2020 now the want a review my heath has got worse as heart condition was bad from aug and a lot more medication. But alot of people have said most people are still going for f2f this was very stressful last time as was the appeal just hope i have sent all the information the need struggled filling firms in sorry to moan a bit will just have to wait i guess thanks for the information yous have giving me already very helpful thanks 
  • auds48
    Hi had a phone call 2 day from dwp to say that my pip review is with assessnent advisory what does that mean please never heard of that before. Thanks
  • poppy123456
    auds48 said:
    Hi had a phone call 2 day from dwp to say that my pip review is with assessnent advisory what does that mean please never heard of that before. Thanks
    It means your file has been sent to the assessment providers. Expect another face to face assessment because most people have them. How long the process takes will depend on backlog in your area.
  • auds48
    Thanks for info appreciate 
  • auds48
    Well guys got the letter have to go for a f2f next thursday totally dreading it thinking the worse all ready. Hope it does not take to long to get the decsion 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.