Holidays. — Scope | Disability forum


I'm in recipte of 3 different benifits. I'm thinking of holidaying in France this year. Will my benifits be affected or questioned by my holiday.



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.