Upcoming F2F review — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Upcoming F2F review

Options
hanny
hanny Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited March 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Just received review pip claim. Only had 14 months took 6 months to sort as refused no point. Done reconsideration and award highest on both. Now another review, really worried as last face to face i was not accepted. Have to go though it all again. I sent in letters from hosiptal up to date. Think my big mistake was not saying no change, if any its worse. I have damged 7 discs in neck and 4 in back one is on my spinal cord so most days its hard to get around. I damaged my neck 25 year ago its never gonna get better unless i have op. But my heart cant take a op so i was declined.  All in all im not mobile a lot, but the pain, and pins and needles and numbness some days gets so depressing, and now this again. AS anyone elsr had review face to face

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.