I've been told I still have arrears with CSA. I can't afford a solicitor. Any advice? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I've been told I still have arrears with CSA. I can't afford a solicitor. Any advice?

neville57
neville57 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited December 2021 in Benefits and financial support
Hi everyone...just been told by CSA that I still have arrears with them!!!! My Son is now late twenties ..I' ve helped him through college..get a mortgage...but they don't listen..don't even reply to my mail. They have just put an earnings order on my pension taking 50% of it. My Son does not want this..it's my bitter ex's doing..she claims to them that I have lots of money. I am on P I P....I am disabled and unable to work any more. I cannot afford solicitors due to cost. I feel this is totally wrong. 
ANY ADVICE. PLS

NEVILLE

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.