PIP Assessment F2F review — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP Assessment F2F review

madquasimodo
madquasimodo Community member Posts: 140 Pioneering
I am due a review soon for my PIP and Mobility, Last time I went they "claimed" the system was down and they would have to do a fresh claim rather than a review, I did question why my paperwork was not available, "computer down", my other half just had the same instead of review they did a new PIP2 as the "computer was down"   mmmmmm I see a pattern.

I may be wrong but I thought I read if your note were not available you could ask for another appointment ??? am I wrong?  

Comments

• mercedesbd
    mercedesbd Community member Posts: 109 Courageous
    How long did your husband wait for a F2F?
  • madquasimodo
    Around 18 weeks and a few days, got a result 1 day after F2F.
  • mercedesbd
    mercedesbd Community member Posts: 109 Courageous
    What result? The desicion? That’s fast! Where you living at? Also how long ago was it
  • madquasimodo
    It was in Poole Dorset, had paperwork in Sept 2018 had F2F 11 Feb 2019, waste of time assessor smirked and ignored paperwork we took along, ended up losing enhanced pip to standard, full mobility taken away.

Severe depression and wondering if the sound came out or perhaps I was speaking in another language, wait for F2F notes to come, MR sent off today, not holding my breath as they have taken no notice of the DWP own disability analyst and the neurologist so expecting Tribunal 
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello, when you state the system was down so your F2F could not take place who informed you that a new claim had to be made DWP or the acessment company??
  • madquasimodo
    The assessment centre insisted on PIP2 I believe they should have your AR1 and just review, saying the computer is down seems to be suspect
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Best advice is to treat an AR1 exactly the same as a new claim. In some ways an AR1 is a little misleading, you may still be required to have a f2f and stating no change will not stop this
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.