Just Thank You — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Just Thank You

Options
Gerald
Gerald Community member Posts: 214 Pioneering
Hello to start I am not good at this but ear we go First off to all the community thank you as you have got me through and dark place this week as I have put in a different post just knowing that you are all out there and will help someone you do not know with you kind words and advice at the drop of a hat and it makes me feel so humble to be part of this community and I love you all and thank you so much and that's it so thank you. <3<3  

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi Gerald

We are pleased to have you as a member of our community, there is always someone here to talk to any time you need
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You're very welcome @Gerald :) 
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Dotty123
    Dotty123 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
    Options
    Glad we helped good luck to you ?
  • freckles
    freckles Community member Posts: 258 Pioneering
    Options
    Yeah your welcome gerald theres a lot of good honest people on this site
  • Roddy
    Roddy Community member Posts: 445 Pioneering
    Options
    Gerald said:
    Hello to start I am not good at this but ear we go First off to all the community thank you as you have got me through and dark place this week as I have put in a different post just knowing that you are all out there and will help someone you do not know with you kind words and advice at the drop of a hat and it makes me feel so humble to be part of this community and I love you all and thank you so much and that's it so thank you. <3<3  
    @Gerald, This is very kind and polite of you, but I'm sure that I speak for everybody here when I say it's been good getting to know a bit about you too. We are all grateful to all on here, including to yourself... You're 'One Of The Gang' now and we're always here for each other :)  
  • Gerald
    Gerald Community member Posts: 214 Pioneering
    Options
    Thank you for that Roddy
  • Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    Options
    That's so nice.
    We all love to help our members. 
    And we need all the help we can get with this govenment treatment of disabled people
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing @Gerald and I am so glad that the community has been able to offer you support :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Gerald   Thank you for kind words. Remember we are here for you anytime you wish to.

If we can help with anything. Want a chat need a friend .  Be supportive some one to listen.

Pleasure to meet you.

Take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • freckles
    Options
    Hi all i had my pip tribunal on feb 28th and won was put on enhanced rates for both components this after being on standard rate for both components thats why i appealled any way i,m due my monthly pip payment this friday does anybody no if i will still be payed at the standard rate or will i get my new payment of enhanced rate thankyou
  • CockneyRebel
    Options
    Your decision letter should tell you the date your new payment starts as well as any backdate due
  • freckles
    Options
    Hello cockney rebel its says the decision made by the secretary of state on the 14/01/2018 in respect of the personal indepedence payment is set aside  i,m entilted to the daily living component at the enhanced rate from the 14/01/2018 it is a fixed inappropiate to a fixed term then says i,m entilted to the mobility component at the enhanced rate from the 14/01/2018 it is inappropiate to a fixed term hope this help i,m useless with all this jargon
  • CockneyRebel
    Options
    Ok. You have the tribunal decision but not the award letter from DWP. It usually takes DWP 5-8 weeks to put a tribunal decision into payment.
    You will receive details when you get the letter from DWP. They do sometimes request a statement of reason from the judge hence the waiting time. They have the same right of appeal that you do but seldom go further than the SOR.
    The good news is that you should be entitled to backdated payment of the difference from 14/01/2018
  • freckles
    Options
    Cheers cockney rebel 

Brightness