Does anyone have both degenerated, and is this the norm? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Does anyone have both degenerated, and is this the norm?

ohmeback
ohmeback Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi I'm new here!
About 7 years ago I was getting pain in my right hip, burning sensation , which led to having tests,scans etc to be told my fifth vertebrae was degenerating. 
In the past week I've had a similar burning.. and my skin is sore to touch around my stomach and back, I'd say at the top of my butt. Not much was ever mentioned after my diagnosis about the other fifth vertebrae would or would not go the same way .. 
Does anyone have both degenerated, ( and is this the norm? )
Many thanks 

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @ohmeback   Pleased to met you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

I am one of the team of community champions who help and guide, advise new members who join the forum.

In response to your question the community we are not medical professionals . I would advise speak to your Doctor.

Please have a look around our website. Plenty of information and support.

Please if we can help with anything else please ask.

Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,836 Scope online community team
    Hi @ohmeback, welcome to the community and thank you for sharing with us. How are you doing today?

Unfortunately, as we're not medical professionals we can't advise you in regards to your question and you're best off speaking to your GP. However, there might be some members here who are able to relate to your experiences. 

If you have any other questions or are in need of more support, please let us know.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Hi @ohmeback how are you doing today? Were you able to get in touch with your GP about this?

Brightness