shugybhoy — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

shugybhoy

Options
shugybhoy
shugybhoy Community member Posts: 6 Listener
I have been told by the medical services that I have not to go for face to face medical. Contacted ESA and been told it was now at the Decision Makers what does this normally mean..I'm 0n support group...

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,041 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

It's means you can't be found fit for work because you've had a paper based assessment. As you're already in the Support Group you could either remain in that group or be placed into the WRAG. Ring DWP to ask for a copy of the assessment report to be sent to you, this will give you some idea what the decision is likely to be because they mostly go with the report. A report is still written whether you have a face to face or paper based assessment.  Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • shugybhoy
    Options
    I sent letters from my GP and consultant ..My consultant said that I'm the worst case of my illness she has seen in her career as a Rheumatologist consultant.
    surely I should still remain in the support group.
  • poppy123456
    Options
    No one can answer that question i'm afraid. You'll need to wait for a decision to be made.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • shugybhoy
    Options
    what is the report that I ask the E S A for.
  • poppy123456
    Options
    ESA85 medical report. Or just ask for a copy of the assessment report, they'll know what you're talking about.
  • shugybhoy
    Options
  • shugybhoy
    Options
    asked the ESA if I could have a copy of the assessment report and the very considerate human being on the phone said he would send the assessment report to me..He also kindly said that it had said on it that I was not fit for any work related activities and the prognosis was that my chronic conditions weren't going to get better in the near future .
  • shugybhoy
    Options
    do you think that I will stay in support group.
  • poppy123456
    Options
    No one can possible answer that unfortunately.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.