Hi, my name is RescueDogTV! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is RescueDogTV!

RescueDogTV
RescueDogTV Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited March 2019 in Research and opportunities

Hi! 

I work for a TV production company and we are making an exciting new prime time Ch4 programme in partnership with Wood Green Animal Charity. We are looking for people who are seriously thinking about rehoming a rescue dog. 

With a multi-camera rig format, we want to explore the relationships and interactions between dogs and people. We will be following the stories of the rescue dogs but we’ll also hear the stories of the potential owners and understand their reasons for wanting a dog. We are looking to reach out to a true reflection of people who might be thinking about rehoming a rescue dog and see if together with Wood Green, we can pair them up with their perfect pooch.

Wood Green, in Cambridgeshire, works extremely hard to match rescue dogs with owners who can provide a long-term loving home. We'd really like to capture some of these heart-warming and unique stories to raise awareness of giving rescue dogs here in the UK a second chance while also showing the benefits it can have on the people rehoming them!

[edited by moderator]

Kindest Regards

Claire

Comments

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.