Dwp calling over tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dwp calling over tribunal

Options
button1973
button1973 Community member Posts: 12 Listener
edited March 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Has anyone ever had a call from dwp asking questions before tribunal takes place ?

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @button1973, do you want to tell us some more so our members can try and help?
  • button1973
    Options
    Hi pippa scope taking my Sons pip to appeal so had a call from dwp asking me for more evidence told them i had sent this to tribunal people so he said he will look at what ive sent them when they pass it to him and then give me a call back next week he also gave me advice on what else to send in. Also had to ask for assessment report  which ive just got today in the post i did ask for this on reconsideration but this got ignored. Assessor contradicts what is put to what conclustion she comes too. My Son got 0 on assessment and on reconsideration. Wondering if dwp are trying to avoid tribunal? but wont hold my breath on that one.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @button1973. Just wondering how you're getting on. Did the DWP ever call you back regarding your tribunal?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • button1973
    Options
    Hi Adrian Scope were going to call me yesrerday to ask my thoughts on consultation letter but still waiting for a call.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.