pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip

Options
ruhi
ruhi Community member Posts: 11 Listener
edited March 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
hi everyone. i have done appeal on dwp regarding my pip decision but its been  nearly 43 weeks still waiting for my hearing date to come through is it normal or is it any problem in my application thts why taking long

Comments

• Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @ruhi welcome to the community :) 

Have you tried giving them a call for an update?

Our community members may be able to answer your questions.
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    Options
    I'm sorry to have tell you their are many that have been waiting in acces of a year or more, my advice would be is give the tribunal a call to see if they can give you any idea when it likely will be heard. Good luck.
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• ruhi
    ruhi Community member Posts: 11 Listener
    Options
    Hi  I already rang them thrice but same answer still waiting for your date  last I rang thm last I rang thm when it was 42 weeks and told thm its been past my waiting time still didnt hear anything but lady said to wait :(
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    So sorry but it’s a waiting game, and worst to come when they the DWP start  using the fast track system before allowing a oral tribunal hearing. Many will fail or give up unable to cope using the tick box system.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.