New payment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

New payment

freckles
freckles Community member Posts: 258 Pioneering
Hi all my pip payment was on the 15th of febuary 2019 i had my tribunal hearing on the 28th of febuary 2019 and won was put back on enhanced rate for both components my pip payment went into today for this month and they have payed me the old payment at standard rate can anyone tell me when will i start to get my new payments for enhanced rate i thought it would of been today or will i start to get new payments next month any help would be great

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    When you receive your decision letter it will detail what and when your new award will be paid as well as any backdate due. It usually takes DWP 5-8 weeks to put a tribunal decision into payment
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • freckles
    freckles Community member Posts: 258 Pioneering
    Great cheers cockneyrebel there great at harrasing us but when shoe on other foot

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.