Pip decision. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip decision.

Options
vic36
vic36 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
edited August 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi there. I had my face to face pip assesment 3 weeks ago. I rung pip up 4 days,later to request my medical report which they sent no problem.
The amount of lies told on the f2f report is unreal.
Ive now received a letter saying they now have all the relevent information and they will be in touch when a decision has been made and not to contact them.
Has anybody else received a letter saying this if so how long after did you get your decision?
Many thanks vic xxxx

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @vic36
    Welcome to the community! Unfortunately the waiting time can vary.
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • TimMusgrave
    TimMusgrave Community member Posts: 15 Connected
    Options
    I was told it takes four weeks from the date they received the independent review - four weeks later my letter arrived in the post. Good luck @vic36

• vic36
    vic36 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    Options
    Ive rung then this afternoon and they have said roughly the same that its 4 weeks from them receiving my reveiw from f2f so thats up on  next  wednesday. Still in the mind set of no news is good news i guess but with the lies told on my f2f report im not holding out much hope. I will keep you posted if you like ? 
  • Gwenewen7
    Gwenewen7 Community member Posts: 29 Connected
    Options
    I was told I would hear in 4 to 6 weeks and I am onto week 9 now I called them and hopefully. I will be hearing soon as they are a little behind with the holiday season 
  • taniamcgrath
    taniamcgrath Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    Options
    Hi my daughters just had her assesment do I need to request a copy of the report ? And when can I do this please .. Tania 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,056 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi my daughters just had her assesment do I need to request a copy of the report ? And when can I do this please .. Tania 
    Yes if you live in the UK you can. Leave it about a week after the assessment and then ring DWP.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Gwenewen7
    Options
    I am now waiting for my court appeal date it keeps getting moved this been going on since August all I can say is they must be busy 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,056 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    There's huge backlogs in most areas and some are waiting in excess of 1 year.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • taniamcgrath
    taniamcgrath Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    Options
    We should all be going to the papers ! It’s disgusting what they are doing to us all 
  • Gwenewen7
    Options
    All the years we work then we become ill and have to battle to prove how bad we are they took 100 pounds a month off me for the mobilty component i am worse now than i ever been dont go out much and dont go on days out with my family as i cannot stand or walk for long and the emotional stress it causes aswell it is disgusting it really is a joke ..

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.