Pip assessor lied — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip assessor lied

Options
cathxx88
cathxx88 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited March 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi
I had a pip assessment  and it came back that I scored 0 point on each question. I am mentally I'll
And feel that I didnt matter in the assessment room she didnt wanna listen to me. I was getting agitated walking around. I have forgot her name to complain about her. Is there anyway of getting her details to form a complaint thanks

Comments

• Roddy
    Roddy Community member Posts: 445 Pioneering
    edited March 2019
    Options
    cathxx88 said:
    Hi
    I had a pip assessment  and it came back that I scored 0 point on each question. I am mentally I'll
    And feel that I didnt matter in the assessment room she didnt wanna listen to me. I was getting agitated walking around. I have forgot her name to complain about her. Is there anyway of getting her details to form a complaint thanks
    Hi@cathxx88
    Sadly, you are not the only person that has had to endure this, and I know myself how distressing and annoying it is. 

I would advise you to complain as soon as is possible via the DWP PIP department. They will have all of the details and the name of the person that interviewed/assessed you. I did this myself on the very same day of my assessment, as I was appalled with the arrogant attitude of the assessor. 

It is also worth telephoning DWP and asking to speak with the appropriate department so that complaint is logged. 

If you feel that you need assistance doing the above, then contact your Social Worker (if you have one) or visit the CAB. 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 27 Connected
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • johnsmith1
    johnsmith1 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    Options
    I scored 1 point on daily living allowance and no mobility (which I don’t care).

I just spoke to ATos to make a complain and they’re going to send me pack through the post which I need to fill in and send back. I would advice you to do the same. Perhaps you could apply for a tribunal
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Writing or phoning your complaint to the DWP is pointless as they don’t do the acessments they are contracted out to private companies. The company who did your acessment is the people who your complaint should be sent to, also by requesting a copy of your acessment report from the DWP you will have details of comments,remarks referring to each of the descriptors  should you wish to take the matter further for a MR

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.