Hi, my name is daisy_boo! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is daisy_boo!

daisy_boo
daisy_boo Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi there. Im really looking forward to chatting to you. I am struggling with the practicalities and fear of rejection connected to my disability. I feel I've fallen down the cracks of life, and I want to be free! I am not all doom and gloom, tho. Just need to find acceptance.
Daisy_boo

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @daisy_boo, welcome to our community. We're a friendly bunch and really glad you found us. Hopefully you'll find plenty of support. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Welcome to the community @daisy_boo , we are all here to support you. Please feel free to join our recent discussions. :)
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @daisy_boo

Welcome to our online community/family ?‍?‍?‍?

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I can help you with????  

@steve51

• daisy_boo
    daisy_boo Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thank you @steve51
    I have a bad case of self inflicted stigma, surrounding my disability. I don't really leave the house. I feel ashamed. It's so silly, cause I'm no different. I just can't find the acceptance I need. 
    Thank you for your message.
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger

Hello @daisy_boo Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining  and sharing. So sorry to hear this. We are a friendly community. Care and share. Be supportive. Ready to listen. You not alone.

I am one of the team of community champions who guide, advise and help new members who join the forum.

Please ask if we can help and advise. Some one will know from our community or a member of our team.

Have a look around our website and forum.

Feel free to join in discussions.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes

Brightness