Tribunal win. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Tribunal win.

Options
anniesnooks
anniesnooks Community member Posts: 11 Listener
Hi, I only may tribunal hearing on 27th Feb, they have set aside the original decision on my Pip living element and given me.enhanced living and standard mobility. I am over the moon. How long does it take the DWP to implement the tribunals decision and pay the back pay. They have said it is back dated to 9/5/18. I have been getting standard living so i assume my next pip payment will be the enhanced amount plus mobility. Can anyone advise. It seems ages and I've not heard a word from DWP. 
THANK YOU.

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi

It usually takes DWP 5-8 weeks to put a tribunal decision into payment
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi I had tribunal win on 13th Feb still waiting for back pay they advise 5 to 8 weeks as they have time to appeal the decision 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,025 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

You most likely won't receive the new award amount in your next payment. It can take a while for the new award to be put into place.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • lindadenise
    lindadenise Community member Posts: 302 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi mine took around 5 weeks to receive back pay, then normal payments start.
  • anniesnooks
    anniesnooks Community member Posts: 11 Listener
    Options
    Thank you all, i wasn't sure how it worked. Will keep an eye out for it. 
  • GeorginaH
    GeorginaH Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Options
    Hi, I only may tribunal hearing on 27th Feb, they have set aside the original decision on my Pip living element and given me.enhanced living and standard mobility. I am over the moon. How long does it take the DWP to implement the tribunals decision and pay the back pay. They have said it is back dated to 9/5/18. I have been getting standard living so i assume my next pip payment will be the enhanced amount plus mobility. Can anyone advise. It seems ages and I've not heard a word from DWP. 
    THANK YOU.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.