Assesment for sick. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Assesment for sick.

jay123
jay123 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi there my name's jay and I've got severe depression and anxiety also I have 4 year old child and single parent I've handed in fit notes to universal credit and recently I've got an assesment for the u50 or something that's has to be sent off by April 15. But I wanted to no do i still need keep providing fit notes in till the assessment.  As my workcoach has helped and so has citizens advice to help fill out forms. I've also got mhm recovery worker. A housing officer and a money advice that help. Also they are referring me to positive thinking wellbeing. Thank you hope som1 can tell me if they no. As now workcoach just ignores me.

Comments

• ice24
    ice24 Scope Member Posts: 3 Connected
    Sorry,  call me stupid if you like but what are fit notws? Do you mean fit for work?
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger

Hello @jay123 Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

I am one of the team of community champions who guide and advise, help new members who join the forum.

Thank you for your question. I would advise speak to your recovery worker. They should be able to advise you on your own benefit situation.

That is part of the role they do. 

Does help.

I am myself have mental health issues. Have had floating support. 

Great to hear you are receiving support . With many aspects of your care.

Please have a look around our website. We are friendly, care and share.

Please ask anything else there will be members of our community or a member of our team to advise.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    ice24 said:
    Sorry,  call me stupid if you like but what are fit notws? Do you mean fit for work?
    It is confusing
    Fit notes are what used to be called sick notes
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.