My head lol - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My head lol

2»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,348 Disability Gamechanger
    As a community champion here i'd like to remind you that we don't always agree with what others may say. Please comment on the post, not the poster. I have reported the extremely rude comments.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • mustafaraoof
    mustafaraoof Community member Posts: 17 Listener
    Sorry poppy have I said something unacceptable 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,348 Disability Gamechanger
    Sorry poppy have I said something unacceptable 
    No, not at all. I'm sorry if you thought i was talking about you.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • mustafaraoof
    mustafaraoof Community member Posts: 17 Listener
    Thankyou poppy
  • horis
    horis Posts: 23 Connected
    I said the post was closed , and I did not command a oridance . Subject closed . Ps and I stated it a few days ago , plenty time !
  • twonker
    twonker Posts: 617 Pioneering
    horis said:
    I said the post was closed , and I did not command a oridance . Subject closed . Ps and I stated it a few days ago , plenty time !
    A post only get closed when a moderator decides it should close. As this is a public website, and provided everyone sticks to the rules, any one can post at any time.

By making the original post you have asked the general public to comment on what you are saying.
  • horis
    horis Posts: 23 Connected
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Indeed it is a free country for those that can afford it
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.