Hello I'm new need advice — Scope | Disability forum

Hello I'm new need advice

Hello community I'm new here
I want some advice please as I'm worrying.
I recently been swapped over from ESA WR to ESA SG both income related I also get PIP mobility at a standard rate. Get housing benifit and counsil tax support
Single person in 1 bed flat

Does the ESA change anything in my housing benifit or council tax.
Am I entitled to Disabled premium or severe disability premium



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.