PIP letters — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP letters

Options
js1
js1 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited March 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi I was taking off my pip 4 weeks ago I got a letter of DWP saying I would get 330.00 a fortnight then there I've checked the letter was sent after my lose of pip now I've got 1 today saying I will get 102.odds a week is this right the cab dont understand why they have sent 1 letter then another 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

If your PIP has stopped after an assessment then you'll receive 1 more payment because PIP is paid 4 weeks in arrears. It's aso paid every 4 weeks not every fortnight.

Was the letter you received from ESA not PIP? If so what group are you in for ESA and what PIP award did you have before it stopped?

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @js1 :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.