Biased Opinion — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Biased Opinion

madquasimodo
madquasimodo Community member Posts: 140 Pioneering
Just seen this and wonder what anyone else thought about it, seems true to form from my experience

Comments

• madquasimodo
    madquasimodo Community member Posts: 140 Pioneering
    I wouldn't say its on all claimants forms and to me it looks a little "off" it may be a mock up to prank someone, but one forum member comments he had seem something like that before, I have not had anything like that, lots of errors and incorrect facts.

I would complain and have done, but I would never "****" of someone for making a mistake, complaining is the right response, however I would note in the submission a point is raised, disabled people do get mobility, some of those have problems which as this points out makes driving difficult, does the description of the lady's restriction mean she should not drive?

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.