Hi, my name is allwaysleadup! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is allwaysleadup!

Options
allwaysleadup
allwaysleadup Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi just signed up as feeling in need of like minded conversation regarding why my disability and gender is affecting the way I am treated by my employer.  I am standing firm in the face of it, and want to tell others you are not alone . After a torrid time with medical assessments, benefits offices, HR, Medical experts and the like its hard to remember that a successful professional caring human being is somewhere still  inside of us. Pain, illness and or disability is a real downer at times, but I stick with the fight.   
We all have major contributions to make to our futures, and need to be given the chances to personally improve and empower those piers out there to realise we are a money spinner pool of talent  who can happily work from home or virtually if necessary whilst managing pain and other disabilities within the privacy of a home environment, but with the virtual interaction in use so much as a communications vehicle these days. !  Rant over , take care out there everyone

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Hello @allwaysleadup Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing. 

I am one of the team of community champions who guide, advise and help new members who join the forum.

Please have a look around our website. We are friendly, care and share.

You have come to the right place for support, information and advice.

Please ask if we can help with anything.

Some one will know from our community or a member of our team.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Welcome @allwaysleadup! Great to hear from you and thank you for sharing. I hope you'll stick around and get involved in the conversations taking place across the community.
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness