Pip review — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip review

Options
auds48
auds48 Community member Posts: 41 Connected
edited April 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi just had f2f not great the the way it went how long after can I ask for the asssment report from dwp thanks 

Comments

• wheeler1964
    wheeler1964 Community member Posts: 6 Connected
    Options
    I received a text froM DWP saying they had received my report (it was about a week after the f2f), I called the following day and received the report a few days later. 
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Leave  a few days after your assessment about a week then phone DWP and request y a copy of your assessment report. It takes about a week to arrive once requested and on receiving you can work out what your award may should be and if you are not happy with the possible award you will have time to prepare your letter for a MR. But you still have to wait for the official award notification letter before you can request an MR which has to be requested within 30 days of receiving your award notification letter. When making your MR give several examples for each of the descriptors you are contesting in your MR as what happened the last and most times you try to do the descriptor.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.