Pip review - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip review

Options
2»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,030 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    If you're claiming for a physical condition then you won't score points in following and planning a journey. The moving around part is for physical conditions.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,030 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Activity 11 – planning and following journeys

This activity considers a claimant’s ability to plan and follow the route of a journey. It is useful separately to consider:

• ability to plan the route of a journey in advance
    • ability to leave the home and embark on a journey and
    • ability to follow the intended route once they leave the home

This activity is designed for limitations on mobility deriving from mental health, cognitive and sensory impairments, whereas activity 12 is generally designed for limitations from physical problems. Cognitive impairment includes orientation (understanding of where, when and who the person is), attention, concentration and memory. Any issues with the ability to stand and then move are not applicable under activity 11, but under activity 12.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • auds48
    auds48 Community member Posts: 41 Connected
    Options
    Hi just had a pip review F2F today don’t think it went 2 well my opinion how long before I can ask for a copy of assessment thanks 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 587 Listener
    Options
    I think it's 7 days depending on where you are? I've just had mine as well.
  • auds48
    auds48 Community member Posts: 41 Connected
    Options
    I am in Scotland so not to sure if it was the same over the uk thanksWF2k hope yours went well good luck 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.