I won my pip appeal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I won my pip appeal

Options
venus
venus Community member Posts: 6 Listener
Hi everyone
I just want to give inspirtation to others who are going though that dreadful pip appeals process, i suffer with anxiety and depression and have been battling the decision on my application for pip. At first i was given no point, it was a struggle and hardship. it took me years  i have finally won my upper tribinal appeal case. So please don,t give

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @ Venus, Well done a difficult thing to prove, no wonder it’s taken so long, hope you are a better and stronger person from going through this process many would have given up.
  • twonker
    twonker Posts: 617 Pioneering
    Options
    wilko said:
    @ Venus, Well done a difficult thing to prove, no wonder it’s taken so long, hope you are a better and stronger person from going through this process many would have given up.
    I just hope for the poster's sake that the next review is more sympathetic to his difficulties without further course to the Tribunal again!
  • DoriFish
    DoriFish Community member Posts: 45 Courageous
    Options
    Well done & congratulations

I've just started my reassessment, it's making me feel sick
    But it's lovely to hear that you've got through it & out the other side
    It's giving me hope
    Thank you x
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Options
    Congratulations @venus thank you for sharing this with us :)
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @DoriFish how is it all going?
  • venus
    venus Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    Options
    hi
    i would just say keep with it, i hope your reassessment goes well, if not all is not lost, sometimes you have to face many obstacles to get where you need to be. I am still waiting for payment i have no idea how long is going to be

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.