pip review won — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip review won

skeg1960
skeg1960 Community member Posts: 15 Connected
edited April 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
had my pip review medical on 13th march at Newcastle sent my review  form back 5th jan, pip was awarded  until jan 2020 at standard rate for both. had 10 points for mobility and 8 for care awarded transferring from dla to pip without mr or tribunal. very small assessment centre about 10 metre walk from my brothers car to waiting room about 3 metres from waiting room to nurses room. nurse was very nice listened to what I had to say examined my medication in its box divided into 4 times of day, very brief medical then walked me back to my brothers car. I don't drive due to my illness I have epilepsy grand mal and clonic tonic angina tinnitus hearing lose copd and a bad right knee. I have worked all my life I am now 58 and had to stop work in 2015 when I was told I had epilepsy worked  as a systems analyst have been given higher rate of mobility and standard rate  of care until 2023 take 26 tablets a day not including pain killers

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.