Universal Credit HRT — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Universal Credit HRT

Options
cat6873
cat6873 Community member Posts: 64 Courageous
Hi all, I have misplaced my letter from Universal Credit stating I passed the Habitual Residence Test. Can they generate another one? And if yes who do I contact? Or do I ask the service centre through my Journal? Sorry for the stupid question  :p   

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello, I have said it once and now saying yet again, receive it read it then file it away. Large lose leaf folders are cheap and so are a pack of dividers. It will save you so much stress and anxiety having all your relevant details to hand because you never no when you will need them, you will have to contact your work coach to see if a copy can be obtained for you or use your online journal to put your request.
  • cat6873
    cat6873 Community member Posts: 64 Courageous
    Options
    @wilko thanks for that! I did have it on file but not there now :( Anyway I found the previous one (ESA) which is as good as. Will put a note in my journal. Thanks again for your reply!
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Well done cat6873, I am, and have put things in a safe place and my lovely wife moves them without telling me then forgets where they where put, all good fun when it’s found 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.