I've got my ESA tribunal this Wednesday — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I've got my ESA tribunal this Wednesday

Options
Funkimunki17
Funkimunki17 Community member Posts: 24 Listener
I'm not quite as nervous this time as I've got somebody helping me out, they're very similar to a solicitor who does the no win no fee situation. And they've said they feel like I've got a very good chance of winning the tribunal. 
Can you go back onto ESA if you win your tribunal even though I'm currently on universal credit? 

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Funkimunki17, hello what percentage do your representative works at if you win, how much of the back pay do they claim if you win 30%-40% is he, she a professional person who knows about the benefits system??
  • Funkimunki17
    Funkimunki17 Community member Posts: 24 Listener
    Options
    They will get 30% of my winning amount and yes he does know about the benefits system and he has given me a lot of confidence that this time I might have a better chance of getting a successful result 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.