ESA letter just received — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA letter just received

Options
CARL58
CARL58 Community member Posts: 178 Courageous
Hi don't know if we should be celebrating ESA assessment form went off a few weeks ago this letter today says please ignore all previous letters ESA entitlement fits our criteria you have been placed in support group it does state they have reviewed change but have increased his ESA by  quite a bit doesn't say anything about having to go for a ftf.so would that mean CARL58 has been awarded just off the ESA forms or shouldn't we count our chickens just yet cos we could do with some good news at min jen

Comments

• Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    Options
    Sounds to me they've done a Paper Based assessment and placed you in the Support Group.

You can phone the DWP and ask for the medical report which is called an ESA85A. While your on the phone you can also ask how long you've been placed in the SG.

Well done.
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.