Is this a positive sign? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Is this a positive sign?

Options
Joesy
Joesy Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited April 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
First time on here hoping someone can help I got my assessment report back today but my desion has not been made looking at my report I can see I should get 10 points and at the back it's saying to be reviewed in 3 years is this a positive sign not sure 

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2019
    Options

The DWP usually go with the assessment report so 10 points will give you the standard award. If this is what you expected then it is positive
    If you disagree with your assessment result then you can challenge it via MR and Appeal,
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Joesy
    Options
    Thank you for the reply I had back surgery done back in November finding things so difficult to do I really hope I get anything as I've had to give up my Job cause of this so anything helps just hope I get the desion letter soon to content me thanks again 

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hi @Joesy welcome to the community! Keep us updated and let us know if you have any further questions :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Joesy
    Options
    Thank u will do just scared the report won't be enough for the dm 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.